Print with Wire - O Binding (Book Print On Demand )
- Wire-O Binding, also known as Twin Loop is an attractive method for joining the pages and cover for a bound document. Wire-O binding offers many of the same benefits as spiral-coil binding, but is more sophisticated in appearance.
- Wire-O binding method utilises pre-formed pairs of wire loops that run along a C-shaped unit. These wire loops are inserted through holes that have been punched through the book’s cover and pages. The loops are then crimped closer together until they form a perfect circle, thus securing the cover and pages as an assembly, yet allowing them to open freely to a full 360 (cover to cover) which allows them to fold flat and lie flat for easier reference.
- Any reference document such as a report, presentation, training manual, directory, etc. can be Wire-O bound.
- Our binding technology meets international quality and finishing standards.
- We use high-quality paper stock and wire for printing and binding.
- All your documents are printed and bound with latest production printers and automated binding machines in a professional and linear processes.
- For Bulk Orders Discount email to Info@onlineprintingz.com or call @ 9688844411
You can upload content page latter once product add into cart and after edit from cart again.
Please upload only PDF for content pages. Our upload system will auto calculate Total Page No. and it will be filled into Pages text box. Please refer to large file upload if the file is larger than 50 MB.