Print with Spiral Binding (Book Printing - On Demand)
- Spiral binding, also known as Coil binding is a common method for joining the pages and cover for a bound document to accommodate minimum or maximum page counts.
- Spiral binding method utilises a durable plastic coil that is inserted and twisted through small holes punched along the spinal edge of the book’s cover and pages. The coil joins the pages and cover as an assembly, yet still allows them to open freely to a full 360 (cover to cover) which allows them to fold flat and lie flat for easier reference.
- Any reference document such as a report, presentation, training manual, directory, etc. can be spiral bound.
- Our binding technology meets international quality and finishing standards.
- We use high-quality paper stock and coil for printing and binding.
- All your documents are printed and bound with latest production printers and automated binding machines in a professional and linear processes.