Print with Perfect Binding (Book Printing - On Demand)
- Perfect binding is widely used as soft cover book binding method to accommodate moderate page counts.
- In Perfect binding, the pages and cover are glued together at the spine with a strong yet flexible thermal glue. The other three sides of the book are then trimmed as needed to give them clean “perfect” edges. This method forms a flat spinal edge which can be printed upon. The finished shape allows books to stack well for storage and display.
- Authors commonly use perfect binding for fiction and non-fiction books because of its professional appearance and relative lower costs. Businesses organisations frequently use perfect bindings on manuals, catalogues, corporate reports and thicker product brochures.
- Our binding technology meets international quality and finishing standards.
- We use high-quality paper stock and glue for printing and binding.
- All your documents are printed and bound with latest production printers and automated binding machines in a professional and linear processes.