Hard Bound Project & Thesis Binding (Thesis & Project Binding)
- Hard bound project, generally known as Case binding is widely used as hard cover book binding method to accommodate maximum page counts which involves the sewing of printed signatures.
- Case binding involves two types of sewing by which, side sewing passes the thread through the signature fold at the side of the book parallel to the binding edge. Side sewing is most often used for library binding and repair work. The other method Saddle sewing, passes the thread through the signature fold at the spine of the book. Hence the books saddle sewn tend to lie flat when opened and make the binding more durable. It is the more popular form of thread sewing.
- We are happy to assist doctoral candidates and graduate students in printing thesis, dissertations, project or reports for submission to colleges, universities and the graduate schools.
- Our binding technology meets international quality and finishing standards.
- Our printing quality meets the Graduate College’s “letter quality” criteria.
- All your documents are printed and bound with latest production printers and automated binding machines in a professional and linear processes.
You can upload content page latter once product add into cart and after edit from cart again.
Please upload only PDF for content pages. Our upload system will auto calculate Total Page No. and it will be filled into Pages text box. Please refer to large file upload if the file is larger than 50 MB.